Wednesday, August 1, 2012

About Barang Barang Bonda

Assalamu-'alaikum,

Welcome to Barang Barang Bonda.
'Barang' means 'things' and 'Bonda' means 'Mom'
I am Elisa. My children call me 'Bonda' and these are my things :)

I started sewing several years ago and I have come to enjoy it very much, especially when I am sharing it with other people. That is why I have decided to share my items with you.
Some of the items I make are baby patchwork blankets/quilts, aprons, tote bags and cushion covers. Since they are all made from scratch, you can be sure that each item is unique and no two would be the same (unless you want them to be).
I make these items and choose the materials to make them, with care and love, and I hope it shows through in the end product.

So, if you are looking for unique, one of a kind, personalized items for you, your home or as gifts for your relatives and friends, you've come to the right place!

Enjoy shopping!

-----
All things made or chosen with love at http://barang2bonda.blogspot.com
Barang Barang Bonda (002140083-W)

No comments: